I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it here on the blog or not yet, but I will be at Blog On MSI later this month – and speaking at it! I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty nervous.
I find blog conferences really enjoyable, but they can be a little scary for those of us with social anxieties. Hopefully, this linky can help out a bit with that – it’s a lot easier to feel comfortable heading into that room full of fellow bloggers if you can put some faces to those names, and know a little bit more about the people you might end up sitting next to. For what it’s worth, I’ve always found Blog On to be the friendliest conference around!
To take part in the Ice Breaker linky, copy the following questions onto your blog & bash out some answers, and then link up your blog below.
1. Share a recent photo of you (or a doodle!)
2. Describe yourself in five words or less
3. How long have you been blogging, and why did you start?
4. What are you hoping to get out of Blog On?
5. Name a few of your favourite blogs.
6. What’s your favourite social media platform(s)… and what’s your username?
7. Share a fact about you no-one would guess.
8. What’s your favourite bit of tech?
9. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your winnings?
10. If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?
11. Share a funny (or favourite) memory from your life.
12. What is your favourite book (or film if you’re not a big reader) and why?
13. What picture is on your phone/tablet lock screen?
14. If you had an hour of time all to yourself, how would you spend it?
15. What’s the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given?
Also, do make sure you follow Blog On’s twitter account (@BlogOnUK), and join the Facebook group – there’s loads of chat going on in there and it’s a great place to get any questions you may have answered too.