Here are a few of my posts on breastfeeding, which people have told me are useful!
- The importance of a full feed – find out how to recognise a full feed by watching your baby’s suck/swallow pattern.
- My top tips – my top tips when you’re getting started with breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Support – why it’s important & where to find it
My favourite breastfeeding resources from around the internet:
- Breastfeeding: A Few Facts – Dummy Mummy’s fab post with a few things to remember when you’re feeding a newborn!
- The Breastfeeding Network – UK support site with loads of info
- Unicef Baby Friendly Initiative leaflets – fabulous information leaflets including:
- Off to the best start – everything you need to know about breastfeeding, simply explained
- Introducing solid foods – when to wean, and how to go about it
- Guide to bottle feeding – if you choose to bottle feed, here’s the guide for you
- Breastfeeding at study or work – a guide to your rights if you’re returning to work and want to continue breastfeeding