I am really excited about this competition, I think that it’s great fun!
As a Bigjigs Toys Play Patrol agent, Georgie has spent the past year testing and reviewing Bigjigs Toys products, and she loves their products. In particular, as I am sure regular readers of this blog know, Georgie adores her Bigjigs Toys Melody Doll.
Instead of just leaving a blog comment to win a doll, this competition is a little bit different. Bigjigs Toys are inviting you and your children to design a doll. The winner of this competition will get to pick a doll of their choice from their range of adorable dolls, and why not take a look at them for some inspiration?
To enter, download the colouring sheet above and go mad with your design! Send your completed masterpiece in via email or post to either of these addresses:
Email your scanned design to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mama Geek Doll Competition”
Post your wonderful creation to: George Poole, Marketing & PR Coordinator, Bigjigs Toys Ltd, Unit B, Kingsmead, West Park Farm Industrial Estate, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5EU
Bigjigs Toys will narrow the entries down to a shortlist of five entries, and then send these on to me for Georgie and I to pick a winner! I will announce the winner on my blog, and post all five of the shortlisted entries for everyone to admire.
To make it fair, I won’t know who has submitted the entries until I have picked a winner.
You have a month to enter the competition; all entries must be received by midnight 7th April 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is only open to UK residents.
- To enter, simply satisfy the Entry Criteria detailed above.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted. Entries will be moderated.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted between from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive. The winner(s) of the prize draw will be notified by email within 28 days of the End Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s).
- The winner(s) of the prize will be selected by myself, from a shortlist of five which will be selected by Bigjigs Toys. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner(s) Name will be disclosed by the promoter on its website after the End Date. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 28 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter of the prize draw is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the Prize. Mama Geek accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by the promoter.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.