We might not do a lot in the lead up to Christmas other than visiting Santa (no elves here!) but since the girls were tiny we have given them a box of treats on Christmas Eve.
This year we’ll be giving them their box after lunch so that they can do some of the activities in the afternoon to keep them busy and quiet!
We don’t tend to buy them much extra for their Christmas Eve box, it’s usually just the bits & pieces we have for the holidays – treats like biscuits and new PJs which we get anyway, just collected together in a box to make it a bit more exciting.
This year in our Christmas Eve box, we have:
- Colour in Christmas placemats and coaster kits (I stole this idea from Donna’s video)
- Make your own Christmas tree decorations
- Make your own Christmas headband sets
- The Polar Express on dvd
- Fluffy snowflake PJs
- Santa bubble bath
- Disney flannel mitts
- Cadbury Festive Friends biscuits
- Kinder eggs
- Smarties tubes
- Chocolate Christmas lollies
- Quick milk straws
- Unicorns sticker book
- Christmas colouring & activity book
So there you have it – what the girls will be getting stuck into on Christmas Eve this year. Do you do a box – and what do you put in?